The Aquinas Club is designed to challenge students beyond the mandatory curriculum. Certain requirements must be met to become an Aquinas member.
You must be in the 7th or 8th grade
- Your previous year’s grades must have you on the Principal’s List the entire year (95-100% average with no grade lower than a 93%.
- The recommendation of one teacher who believes you to be capable of handling the additional academic challenges that will be presented.
- If a student does not continue to fulfill these requirements through the school year, he/she will be placed on academic probation and not invited to join the program the following year.
- Students who meet the above crteria may be invited to join the program in either 7th or 8th grade.
- If you have any further questions, please contact Mrs. Brinskelle or Ms. Hartmann.
The Junior Beta is an academic recognition program for Grades 5 to 8. The motto of the National Beta Club is, “Let Us Lead By Serving Others.” Service to others is one of the most important characteristics of membership.
Certain requirements must be met for membership:
- Students must earn Honor Roll or Principal’s List
- Conduct, homework, following school policy, and respecting the rights of others must be “G” or “E”
There will be a one-time membership fee of $15. Members will receive the folllowing: certificate of membership, membership card, lapel pin, window decal.
If you have further questions, please contact Mrs. Brinskelle,